Islam/Wet dream

Question
Assalamualaikum.
Hello sir. Hope you are doing well. I have a ques about wet dream. When I wake up for Fazr prayer & see myself in a wet condition & also in a cold weather is it mandatory still for me to take Farj bath !? Let me explain the situation. I have 15-20mins for Namaz & my parents think that I'm too strict Muslim that's y want to take bath after wet dream ! They think even if I clean my lower part that's more than enough! If they are asleep I take bath but when they r awake & I have less time left what should I do ? As it is winter so I have to boil water which will make them know about it . And also today I'm having bit cold so couldn't take the risk of bathing with chilling cold water.
Thank you in advance .
Assalamualaikum

Answer
Dear Brother,

I understand. Best is try to make it by the smell. If it appears that its a liquid from a wet dream...then bath is mandatory.

If you do not get any clue by smelling and the liquid does not appear to be from a wet dream...then bath is not mandatory.

Regards
Ahmer

Islam

Ahmer