Islam/Brahman shastra

Assalaamu Alaikum,
You had asked me about "Manu and Brahma & why is't there are only 1 or 2 temples of Brahma in India and that too without any idol inside. Also, find out how many women was Brahma married to and who were they?"

I have to known that Manu is the son Brahma and from Manu all human beings are descended, according to Vedas and Upanishads(these are the roots and foundation of basic eastern philosophy).

Brahma is the superior. He is omnipresent and he is formless. He is beyond qualities and space and time.people following Brahman caste believe "brahma is me and I am brahma" so when we ourselves our god Then why make temples. Thus there are very few temples of Brahma the oldest being in Pushkar.

Out of curiosity can i ask Why you wanted to know about brahma and manu shastra??

Please Rply asap.
Allah Hafiz

Wallaikum As Salaam!

If Brahma is older than Manu then why are we following Brahma sastra, which ever latest social
system that has to be followed isn't it?

If Brahama, the creator, don't you think it's not making sense not to have a temple of Brahma
except for one in Pushkar, 1 in southern part of Tamil Nadu & 1 near Kalahasti, AP, that too
w/o any idol worship.

Have you read about Noah's arch in the Bible or watched the movie Noah's arc?

If you think it's not a problem then we can discuss these vide whatsapp or viber or Tango or
wechat by adding my cell # +919849026154.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Allah Hafiz

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce