Islam/Clerical Garbs

Do Muslim Clergy have clerical garbs either for worship or public non seromonial use (like say a catholic Priest's cassock, a Bishop's Mitre, a Minister's collar etc) To distinguish them from non Clerics? What would a Mufti for example wear?

The Mufti of Azhar have a red huge turban wrapped like how the Turkish Imams have the fez. It's cultural. Indian Ulema have green turbans. Western Imams wear suits.
During prayers they may wear a thobe or robe with hat on.

Nothing specific.

People know them for their works and fiery sermons not for longer beards!!

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.