Islam/Confusion

Question
As'Salaam'o'Aliekum,
Brother I read a hadith in which the Prophet (PBUH) has informed us that everyone in Paradise shall have the handsomeness of prophet Yusuf because he was the most beautiful man ever created by Allah after Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). I am a little confused brother regarding the fact that does this mean everyone will look the same or shall they have different faces? Jazak'Allah brother.

Answer
There is a hadith that specifies that we will resemble Prophet Adam and our height will be to that of Prophet Adam.

However every human is handsome because Allah says in the Quran

[Quran 95:4] We have indeed created mankind in the best of moulds. ( Laqad khalaqna al-insana fee ahsanitaqweem )

Regards
Ahmer

Islam

Ahmer