Islam/HOW I GOT MY EX BACK THROUGH DR.TAMAZAKI@GMAIL.COM

Question
I am giving thanks to all those who are responsible in putting Dr.tamazaki  contact details on the internet, My love life has not been easy for me since 3rd of July which was my birthday and my lover never showed up to wish me happy birthday. Before my birthday i have been noticing some changes in his character. I finally find out that he was having an affair with someone else which made me really feel bad, I taught may be there was some things i was not doing right. It was that moment i decided to search the internet for some relationship solutions, And that was when the internet recommended me to Dr.tamazaki  by giving me his details which are +2348185277879 or via email: . Dr.tamazaki did a perfect work for me by making my lover come back to me within 48 hours and since then my relationship has been on the bright side.

Answer
Dear Chandeller,

Thank you for your message.

As a matter of fact at one stage of my journey I believed, similar to you, in magic spells reincarnation, crystal balls, etc. However, these things did not give me what I was desperately seeking for, a purposeful life ruled by having peace with God through forgiveness of my sins.

I finally found it by accepting that God loves me and you too. Therefore, he sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for our sins. By doing so he met his perfect standards of Love and Justice. In his love he wants to forgive us, in his justice he has to punish us because he is Holy and perfect. The punishment is death, eternal separation from God, that truly is called hell. In Jesus God attributes of Love and Justice were perfectly met because he took the punishment for our sins upon himself. By putting our faith in him alone we can get forgiveness and a new life. Would you not like to be able to start all over again? To have someone who truly comforts you in your grief and in your pain and hurts?  Jesus said:

Matthew 11:28:  Come to me, all you who are troubled and weighted down with care, and I will give you rest.

Once we put our trust in God through Jesus we do not need to follow the practice of the nations whom God drove out of Cannan to give it to the Israelites:

Deuteronomy 18:9:  When you have come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, do not take as your example the disgusting ways of those nations.
10  Let there not be seen among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter go through the fire, or anyone using secret arts, or a maker of strange sounds, or a reader of signs, or any wonder-worker,
11  Or anyone using secret force on people, or putting questions to a spirit, or having secret knowledge, or going to the dead for directions.
12  For all who do such things are disgusting to the Lord; and because of these disgusting things the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
13  You are to be upright in heart before the Lord your God.
14  For these nations, whose land you are taking, give attention to readers of signs and to those using secret arts: but the Lord your God will not let you do so.

Dear Chandeller, I am writing this to you  because I love you and God loves you even more. He forbids the consulting of the likes of Dr Tamazaki  We do not want to see you suffering anymore. Please turn round from your evil ways and follow the Lord Jesus, he will give you the life you so desperately look for.

With kind regards,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham