Islam/married life problem

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2014-11-27 14:06:53
As Salaam Alaikum!

Salat is between an individual and the Almighty Allah and am surprised here that while the woman is suffering and debating divorce trying to seek advice and solace, why Fajr salat is

getting missed and reasons for it is being investigated.

In my opinion, the lady should seek a divorce if this is the

way the husband is treating her and the children as well as son

in laws.

And Inshallah, all 5 salats too will be observed too.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran

for rest of our life.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)