Islam/hi!

Question
QUESTION: A.o.a

How blasphemy law of death sentence to anyone who sayx any thing against Islam of Prophet Muhammad is justified ?

ANSWER: Dear Little Mehreen,
Assalam-O-Alaikum,
How are you? Nice to get a question from you. Perhaps you know that as per Islamic Law  no one in this earth is allowed/authorized to express personal opinion in the matter which has been made legal or illegal, halal or haram, Farz or Wazib by ALLAH (S.W.T)in Holy Quran and by Holy Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A) in Hadish Sharif.However,blasphemy law does not exist in India and many non Muslim Countries. Even many Muslim countries do not act in accordance with blasphemy law.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

QUESTION: A.O.A

Can you tell some Hadith or Quranic reference regarding ,blasphemy law ??

Answer
Dear Mehreen,
Assalam-O-Alaikum
Perhaps you aware of the fact that several Hadish Sharif have been concocted and/or manufactured by certain persons with vested interest. However, in strict sense you won't find any Ayat Pak in Holy Quran and there is no mention about the worldly punishment for blasphemy act in sahih Hadish.But instances are there when several persons were executed in different periods of time for such offenses in Muslim Countries.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque
NB: I have addressed you as "Dear Mehreen" as you are younger than my grand daughter. Hope won't mind

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate