As'Salaam'o'Aliekum brother,
In my country, there is a service available from my mobile network which allows me to get a loan on balance when there may be an emergency. Brother The service providers deduct rs 2+ tax before sending the loan of 10 rs and after the customer upgrades his balance, they deduct rs 13 from his account. Is this sud (interest) dear brother? Even during time of emergencies?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

This is a little bit controversial and some will say its sud and some will say no its not sud. However its best you stay away from such facility so there will be no doubt.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.