Islam/my moms hajj

as salamu alaikum brother,
         my mom is a hindu women prior to marriage but she a complete muslim now but her name in government records however stays the same. my question now is will she be able to perform hajj along with my father?? then what will be the legal procedure to do so. please let me know this im really worried about it. thank you

Dear Reehat,
At the outset I request you to congratulate your mother for accepting and reverting to Islam from the core of her heart. My experience says 99% women make fake reversion to Islam only to grab Muslim boys. May Almighty ALLAH (S.W.T) guide her further towards Paradise. Amin. I will request you to kindly advise her for having an Aquiqa and take an Islamic name and thereafter swear an Affidavit before a notary public or a magistrate if she wants to record her new name in other Govt records. Kindly clarify whether your mother possess a passport or will she obtain special passport for Hajj purpose. However, if you stay at Calcutta then you are at liberty to get in touch with me for further advise/guidance.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque, B.Sc, LLB, Alim (Cal)
Amicus Curiae, Supreme Court of India

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)