Islam/Mustaches

Question
As'Salaam'o'Aliekum sir,
When I was young I had a fight in which I damaged my nose shape. The damage is not much evident with long mustaches. Sir can I,  with regards to this point, keep long mustaches even though this is not allowed by Allah?

Answer
Assalam-O-Alaikun
Real life stars after our death because there is life hereafter. Hence we should be very careful in this life in the world. We should not do anything which  may annoy ALLAH and thereby commit any sin.
Think in this way that there are many ugly looking persons whereas not much portion of your nose is damaged. Gold is gold whether broken or in biscuit or bar.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate