Islam/braveness

Question
asallam-o-alaikum,
i want to be brave but i cant so please show me a way to be the bravest one.
it will be pleasured if you answer me
Thanks
Best Regards

Answer
Peace to you!

Thank you for your good question. In order to answer it please allow me to ask you a question: first:

Why do you want to be brave? What is your motivation?

The ultimate reason for wanting to be brave should be to do the will of God and bring honour to him. If it is for any other reason (e.g. to impress that girl you love, etc.) God will not be pleased.  

As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

For possible later reference please visit sites like:

www.christiananswers.net

www.christianityexplained.net

www.answering-islam.org

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Alternatively, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on the main message of the Holy Bible. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham