Respected sir,

i would like to know about Ram and Krishna and any indian prophet from Quran and Ahmeddiya islam.

what is said about Ram,Krishna and Indian prophets in Quran(and scriptures other than quran in islam like hadeeths)?

is the mahabaharatha war mentioned anywhere in quran,bible(my friends said so) and hadeeths and other related holy scriptures?"

The Holy Quran says God sent Messengers to all nations so it had to be that some of the avatars and saints in Hinduism were Prophets.
I donot know more than that.  

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.