Islam/income problem

QUESTION: salaam sir,

i am a divorced lady, i have two daughters. i am doing a job to support my daughters. their father(my ex husband) sends monthly maintenance after a long period of fighting in court, but he sends a limited amount in which i can only pay the school fees.although he has no issue to send enough money for his daughters. beside of these things i have to fulfill my daughters other necessities, i have no other way to increase my income. my job earning is also not enough so mostly i was living upset. i had few jewelry pieces so i sold them out and purchased saving certificate to increase some income. i am getting 9% of that every month and i can fulfill my daughters essentials now. i am not keeping them on a high level as i always tell them to live happy in whatever we have and realize them showing other poor peoples life.i want to ask that the way of income i applied is against of Islam? because i am the only supporter of my daughters and i tried to find other good job where i can earn more but it didn't happened yet. i live in a small city where job is hard to find. i give poor rate also. please guide me

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry to learn about your tough situation. May Allah provide you a better husband and make the future easier and comfortable for you and the kids.

As for the 9% they give you per month or per annum ?
Is the arrangement sharing of profit or straight interest. What do they consider this payment...profit earned or interest earned on the principal amount.

I wish I could do something for you. Which city/country do you live in ?

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: Asalam alaikum,
I'm glad to get such quick response.
As I mentioned my situation, I'm getting 9℅ per month as a profit. They subtract zakaat from my profit. Its a national saving centre.
I live in Pakistan. Hyderabad city. I tried my best to find another man to marry but unfortunately I haven't. I am facing many problems of society that might be taking long time to explain.meanwhile I'm afraid to answer my Allah in hereafter if I am following intentionality wrong things.
Waiting again for your answer
Thanking you.

I believe its halal because its profit and not interest. So please continue to enjoy the income and thank Allah for it.

Whatever the problem is you are free to consult us. We are Allah's representatives and share the responsibility of guiding and assisting people in need.

I look forward to more of your questions because the more you ask the more I get sawaab.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.