Islam/married life

Question
i wanted to ask a follow up question. kindly tell me the wazifas you wrote in your reply.i m attaching the previous conversation.
QUESTION: it is about my descion about my life now but for this descion i want to narrate my married life to you and i want it to be confidential.i belong to a relatively richer family while my husband belongs to a poor family and they are hand to mouth.we are cousins too.his and my father were brothers.when we got married he kept me at his home for 10 days in a village where there was a great problem of electricity and no gas is available,they use wood for fire.i remained there in great trouble but did nt say anything as i did nt knew his attitude.but in later life he says that those were his best days and has never realized the pain which i suffered there.then he took me with him to his job place where he had taken a house on rent.when we reached there it was in an extremely congested area small house full of dirt and only a bed was lying in it.i reached and started cleaning it.he kept lying on the bed.next day he went to office without thinking of what i will eat or do or how i will take something from market.he just gave me money collected from our marriage and said to go with the house holder aunti and buy things.i was much terrified in a new city but i said ok.there was no light and water for whole day.i spent the day in a miserable condition and he did not bother for a single moment although he had a handsome salary at that time.however i started managing things without letting him knowing the phases from which i used to pass.sometimes i kept weeping but he never bothered.we remained there for 25 days.then i went to hostel for my job as i m a doctor by profession.my result was also announced during our stay there bt he did nt celebrate.my husband left the job 2 months after my job to complete his studies as he was motivated by my father.my father had supported him for his studies since his childhood as his father was poor.after my job i went to my parents house as he was still studying and his house was not a suitable place for me to go with pregnancy.then our daughter was born.i gave all my salary and savings to my husband during his studies so that he would not have any financial problem.he did not come to see our first child for 12 days.i was very happy on her birth and when my husband was nt with me i used to weep.my parents saw this and they were also not happy with it.i showed anger to him but he said he was tired.although it was a journey of 2 hours.but i thought he was not happy with her birth as he usually said he did not like children.then i remained at my parents house for another 1 and a half year,during that they took care of me,my daughter, supported my husband financially and physically as he used to come and spend months for exam preparation.during that time i did my postgraduation part 1.we got shifted then in a house taken at rent by my husband.and stated our life once again as my husband started his business.bt he never loved our daughter in the begining.she was also scared of him.but gradually he stated loving and caring for her.then i conceived againand i also started my training in a hospital.during my pregnancy he once had fever for which i kept thermometer in his arm pit and took my daughter to wash room.when i came back in 2-3 minutes he started abusing me that you don't take care of me....i wept a lot and lot.in my 8th month of pregnancy he called his sister who was unmarried to live with us as i was alone in the evening.she used to just see tv and sit alone and occasionally helped me out in house hold works.there was a servant at home who used to do cleaning and washing in kitchen.and i payed her from my salary.i took all my and my daughter's things from my salary because my husband never gave me money for shopping.then my husband and his sister got dengue and i took great care of them.gave them medicine in time,took leave from hospital,cooked food for them and juices.later i got dengue and i ate just two apples in 2 days.my mother came by chance and she went weeping from my home.his sister did nt even came into my room when i was dying with fever and m husband went to his office.then he sent me to my parents house for delivery.our son was born.he came that night.my son got pnemuonia after birth.my mother took great care of him,she left all her works for him,she is also a doctor.my mother in law came to see him and went in an hour or two and told his son that your mother in law has misbehaved with us a lot although no such thing had happened.she said she did nt want us to come there and did nt want us to have meal.my sister came on my both deliveries for a weel after leaving her studies and took great care of them.when my son was born it was her marriage one month after that and my mother was also busy in that.but no one bothered that how she will handle with all this stuff.
my husband is the only son and has five sisters.his father had paralysis and was bed ridden for last 12 yrs.his father died 1 week before my sister's marriage.we all went there and again my son got ill.i came back to my parents house for his treatment as there was no facility in village.then due to his mother complaint he took me after marriage without letting me meet my parents.and this was what he gave them for taking care of his family.my parents supported me financially during my stay at their home as my husband gave only a small amount of money.which he has never realized.he always thinks that he has born all our expenses.i make him realize that it is not so and at this answer he is again out of rage.At marriage my father said to him that as now his father was no more he should consider him as his father and asked him to improve his life style and if any help is needed he can help,but my husband said that your father has insulted me.life went on with these things and then we had changed the house.my father got angina attack and my sister got abortion i took leave from hospital and asked my husband that we have to go.he said ok and we went but he took me to village.i was much upset and asked him that when will we go to my parents house he said tomorrow and then tomorow went.he was attending somebody's marriage in village whom we even don't know.then last evening we went to my parent's place and i was full of anger that i took holidays for my father and sister who have done so much for us and he has spoiled them in attending somebody's marriage who we even don't know.on that my mother was also much angry.because she was the only one and i was coming to help her out.she asked my husband to take my sister's leave to her hospital he said send it by courier aunti.my mother was already in anger and said that u will have to take it.my husband took this thing as his insult,left home and went back to his parents house and came next day to pick us.and told me that i was about to give you divorce on your mother's reaction.without thinking what he had done.life went on.my husband was much offended by my parents,whenever they came to our house he went out.my whole salary is used at home and in buying children's things.we had a quarrel on this matter too as i said that in islam it is your responsibility to bear house expenses.he said ok then first u leave job.i say that u know i m a doctor then if u did nt want your wife to work then you should have married to a hose woman.not to a doctor.if i have studied this much then why not to work.why to spoil all my hardwork?but he does not give still anything till my salary is finished in house expenses and then he gives money at home after ensuring that i m not doing any saving with my salary.we had another baby boy then and during that pregnancy i asked him to call his mother but she refused straight forward and his younger unmarried sister came to look after me in last 2 months.she also used to sit empty whole day as i took children with me.she wept for her home for which my husband scolded her.i also got angry at her that the purpose for which she had come she was not doing even 1% of that.however she took care of children at my delivery for two days and went with me to my parents house as my husband sent us again there.an issue was again created there as my elder son was attached with my husband's sister and she could only handle him.so one morning when my mother waked her up as my elder son got up to hold him she was annoyed.then one day my brother was alone on ground floor and my mother said all of us to sleep on roof as there was some electricity problem that day,my husband's sister went to sleep on ground floor.next morning every one felt it to be wrong.my mother told her that she had done wrong but she started weeping embracing my father that aunti has scolded me.my father kept quiet and went.she tole this to my husband that aunti has kept very bad behaviour with me and your wife treats us like servants.we will never enter your house.  now off  and on my husband pinches me on all these matters,says your parents are the cause of my depression and tension and if you want to continue your married life you should avoid meeting them.and if any insult of him occurs by my parents again he will give me divorce at the spot.so i should be careful.what should i do?is he right?i have got much hatered for him,his mother and his sisters and i don't want to see their faces again.but still i take gifts for them i meet them happily.my mother in law herself does not want to come to live with us but she has said to his son that as your wife has very bad attitude i will never come to your house.i was quite punctual in my prayers when i got married but since then my fajar got missed daily because my husband did not let me get up for that.i myself feel that i have got much away from ALLAH. what should i do?got scolded and be at risk daily?

ANSWER: Sister,
Assalam-O-Alaikym
I can realize your problem. It is also unfortunate that you are being prevented from offering Fazr Namaz by your husband. Will you kindly clarify whether he prevents you to get up from bed to have sex with you or to enjoy your body out of lust or with the intention to have committed sin for not offering Namaz. Please let me know his age.
Wassalams,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque  

QUESTION: Now he is 36 years old and i m 30.he says that you disturb my sleep by taking bath.but this problem has been solved now as i have started sleeping with children in seperate room.so i can take bath and offer my prayers.now he has also started offering prayers off and on.please tell me how i can convince him that to bear children and my expenses is his responsibility.and he has no right on my salary.and if i go for job he has to bear expenses of driver and car as he can afford.i m very helpful with him.i never keep my money seperate but when he says that i want to keep everything seperate from you so that when its time to get seperated i don't have to share things.then i think that i should also save something.

ANSWER: Sister,
Assalam-O-Alaikum,
According to correct Hadis Sharif (Sahih Hadish) it is a serious offense not to sleep with husband and the Farista will curse whole night. Rest after hearing from you.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

QUESTION: AOA.i did not mean that.i meant that now i go to my seperate room after sex.it is also my husband's will for me to go to sleep with children in seperate room and he calls me whenever he needs and i have never refused.in addition to my expense at home problem i want him to respect and regard my parents as they require.another thing which i want to share is that my mother is a beauty conscious lady and my sister is much beautiful than me so i felt myself lower than her and thought that no one will ever marry me as i m not beautiful nothing looks good on me.so when this proposal came i immediately said ok.my mother was against this proposal.that it was no match for me.it was also a love marriage from my husband side.his mother was also not willing but he sent  proposal insistently.since my childhood i remember small things that my mother did not embrace me when i took 1st position for first time in 5th class.the she did not heartfully congratulated me as i expected in my board exam results. all these feelings remained in me.i hve always felt that she loves and likes my younger sister more than me although i took great care of her.and i m still doing.
Answer:   Sister,
Assalam-O-Alaikum,
I feel pity for you. Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A) said " I am pleased with the person who keeps his wife happy" This is most authentic Hadish Sharif. Your husband is committing sin(s) by making you annoyed. Whereas it may be so that in the matter of love and affection your mother gives preference to your sister but she does love you is evident from the fact that she left your home weeping when found you in  precarious and pitiable condition. Despite being a doctor with independent income  you are serving your husband to the best of your ability and that according to Sharia and sayings of HOLY PROPHET you will be INSHALLAH rewarded by ALLAH in this world and in the life hereafter.
Sister, do you believe in the powers of Panjatan Pak and other Walis of Allah? However, will it be possible for you to recite certain Wazifas regularly for a limited period of time? If so, kindly inform me as I am sure that if you recite the same you will INSHALLAH overcome your problem and no doubt that your husband will treat and behave with you fairly/nicely/properly. Before I conclude I must tell you that you may not be very beautiful but certainly not ugly. Not only you know but you must have had seen thousands of ugly looking girls get good looking handsome well established life partners/husbands. Fate and Luck. Allama Iqbal had rightly said, "Nigahey Mard-E_Momin sey Badal Jata Hai Taqdir".For any other queries you can email me at
Md.Zia-ul-Haque, B.Sc, LLB, Alim (Cal)
Amicus Curiae, Supreme Court of India

Answer
My dear sister,
I know that your mind is disturbed. Just tell one more thing please. Do you believe that Allah has given immense powers to PANJATAN PAK AND HIS OTHER WALIS Including Huzur Ghaus Pak, Khwaja Ghareeb Nawaz. Kindly send reply by return email. Also tell me whether you want to stay  permanently with your present husband. If possible please also email me at haquemd.ziaul@gmail.com as it will be better for you if the WAZIFA is not made known to others.
Wassalams and best wishes,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque  

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate