Islam/i need him for ever in my life as my husband

Assalamu alaikum sir..
 Iam a muslim girl of age 18....iam a small writer and my 1st book is going to be published in new year......
Iam madly love wth Ashik .....a muslim guy....hes my 3yrs elder........our love is known in his family and all are supported for my family also known expect some elders and my parents.......
He is good eventhough smart.....v both cant live wthout each other....3yrs love made us everything.....
I need him.....what can i do......
I do ishtikara several yet allah didint block me frm it.......
Can u give me any solution to be free frm tensed.......iam living like burned candle

Why dont you get marry?
Get engaged at least. You have to live together somehow since you have family support that should be easy.
Recite laa haula wa laa quwata illa billah when tense.
You have to learn to feel secured as when in love all senses fly through the door.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.