Islam/i need him for ever in my life as my husband

Question
Assalamu alaikum sir..
 Iam a muslim girl of age 18....iam a small writer and my 1st book is going to be published in new year......
Iam madly love wth Ashik .....a muslim guy....hes my 3yrs elder........our love is known in his family and all are supported for it....in my family also known expect some elders and my parents.......
He is good eventhough smart.....v both cant live wthout each other....3yrs love made us everything.....
I need him.....what can i do......
I do ishtikara several times....bt yet allah didint block me frm it.......
Can u give me any solution to be free frm tensed.......iam living like burned candle

Answer
Why dont you get marry?
Get engaged at least. You have to live together somehow since you have family support that should be easy.
Recite laa haula wa laa quwata illa billah when tense.
You have to learn to feel secured as when in love all senses fly through the door.

Islam

Imam Habeeb