Islam/phobia of marriage

Question
Salaam!

Brother i have a seemingly stupid question but is really irritating me and seemingly so real so please help.

Is there such a phobia for marriage?
Its like this: suppose i had a job that pays 450 USD a month(which would already be luck of me in our country) and i hav 3 to 4 kids,all of them schooling, 2 in college. and if each college pays 180 bucks per mo, how do i sustain a family when i have to build them a house and other expenses whn i am the breadwinner? It doesn't just mathematically add up..do you get my problem?  How do I overcome it?

Answer
Yes marriage requires finances and it's your responsibility to provide. That's why you marry first and then plan your family when you are more stable and ready mentally and financially.
Marriage provides it's own blessings like you would never believe!
The Quran says those chaste people who seek to marry Allah will enrich them.

Islam

Imam Habeeb