Islam/phobia of marriage

Brother i have a seemingly stupid question but is really irritating me and seemingly so real so please help.

Is there such a phobia for marriage?
Its like this: suppose i had a job that pays 450 USD a month(which would already be luck of me in our country) and i hav 3 to 4 kids,all of them schooling, 2 in college. and if each college pays 180 bucks per mo, how do i sustain a family when i have to build them a house and other expenses whn i am the breadwinner? It doesn't just mathematically add you get my problem?  How do I overcome it?

Yes marriage requires finances and it's your responsibility to provide. That's why you marry first and then plan your family when you are more stable and ready mentally and financially.
Marriage provides it's own blessings like you would never believe!
The Quran says those chaste people who seek to marry Allah will enrich them.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.