Islam/please help me with any surah..or nsmaz for success my love

Assalamualaikum sir,
         Iam 18 yr old muslim girl .iam love with a muslim guy who is my 3yr elder.
V both lve too much....his family supported our love.....v r waiting for his good job....aftr tht v bl gt engsged...thats our plan.
Bt sir, in my family my brothers and my moms elder sis and my cousins known our relations and dy r support.
He study ayyataa and waiting for a job in UAE exchange.....
I dnt know my parents vl fact i cant live wthout him.....3yrs relation..makes us closer more.....
Day by day my anxiety is increasing and worry abt thinking my life......
I need him.....he too cant b wthout me.....
Plss help me....i do ishtikara  several timed...yet allah didnt block me frm it...
Pls me

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

love/ affair/

So you too are in the trap of shaitan. This is what shaitan does. He plays with your innocent tender heart and tries to get it attached with someone, who may not be yours but other's property.

In this way you will ruin your life, and end up leaving prayers and iman.

[Quran 7:201] Verily, those who have Taqwa, when an evil thought comes to them from Shaytan, they remember (Allah), and (indeed) they then see (aright).

[Quran 7:202] But (as for) their brothers (the devils' brothers) they (the devils) plunge them deeper into error, and they never stop short.

[Quran 2:208] O you who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy.

[Quran 5:91] Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah (God), and from prayer: will you not then abstain?

[Quran 7:27] O you Children of Adam! let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as he got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their clothes, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where you cannot see them: We made the Evil Ones friends (only) to those without Faith.

[Quran 17:53] And say to My slaves (i.e. the true believers of Islamic Monotheism) that they should (only) say those words that are the best. (Because) Shaitan (Satan) verily, sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is to man an open enemy.

Therefore instead of pursuading Allah for this person, pursuade yourself to leave this immediately and get out of this web of tensions once and for all.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.