Islam/question

Question
asallam-o-alaikum,
i love a girl(who doesnt know that i love her)and she is engaged to a man that she doesnt want to marry by force by her father,without her i cant live and she might get married soon so what should i do please show me a way ...
or when she doesnt want to marry that boy so what about her Nikahh, will her Nikahh be done or not
it will be pleasured if you answer me
Thanks
Best Regards

Answer
Peace to you!

I am sorry to hear about the difficult situation you find yourself in.

The best is to pray to God and ask him what to do.

Next, please tell that girl to talk to her father and tell him she does not want to get married to that man.  

Kind regards,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham