You are here:



i love a girl(who doesnt know that i love her)and she is engaged to a man that she doesnt want to marry by force by her father,without her i cant live and she might get married soon so what should i do please show me a way ...
or when she doesnt want to marry that boy so what about her Nikahh, will her Nikahh be done or not
it will be pleasured if you answer me
Best Regards

If you love her tell her. Just do it.
A forced nikha is invalid. Her consent is conditional. No oneelse consent but hers and her husband matters.
Falling in love without telling her is infatuation. It would not last. Love is mutual. Love is not one sided nor jealousy. Love is sweet and easy like the winds blowing softly on a hot day. It makes both people dream. It makes both happy and make families happy.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Imam Habeeb


Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.


I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.



Past/Present Clients
Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.

©2017 All rights reserved.