Islam/question

Question
asallam-o-alaikum,
i love a girl(who doesnt know that i love her)and she is engaged to a man that she doesnt want to marry by force by her father,without her i cant live and she might get married soon so what should i do please show me a way ...
or when she doesnt want to marry that boy so what about her Nikahh, will her Nikahh be done or not
it will be pleasured if you answer me
Thanks
Best Regards

Answer
If you love her tell her. Just do it.
A forced nikha is invalid. Her consent is conditional. No oneelse consent but hers and her husband matters.
Falling in love without telling her is infatuation. It would not last. Love is mutual. Love is not one sided nor jealousy. Love is sweet and easy like the winds blowing softly on a hot day. It makes both people dream. It makes both happy and make families happy.

Islam

Imam Habeeb