Islam/questions

Question
Do we have free will?

Answer
ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
BISMILLAHER RAHMAN-O-RAHIM,
FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS I HAVE BEEN GETTING SAME TYPE OF QUESTIONS FROM A GROUP PEOPLE FROM USA. I DON'T KNOW THEIR MOTIVE. ARE YOU ONE OF THE SAME? DO THEY WANT TO PULL MY LEG OR WANT TO ENHANCE OR INCREASE THEIR ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE? I WILL BE TOO HAPPY TO HELP THEM GIVING APPROPRIATE ANSWER(S) BUT I REQUEST EVERY BODY NOT TO PULL MY LEG OR PUT ME IN ANY EMBRACING POSITION. AFTER ALL WE ARE GIVING HONORARY SERVICE.
Now coming to your question my answer is: Yes,we have free will. ALLAH (S.W.T) has given us mind and brain. Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A) is ALLAH'S Final Messenger and Last Prophet and that Holy Quran was revealed to HIM. Holy Quran is our constitution. All instructions have been given to us through Holy Quran and that sayings of Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A) is called Hadish Sharif. All clarifications have been given in Hadish Sharif. Though we have free will yet we have to act and spend our life in terms of the directions and advise given or made in Holy Quran and Hadish Sharif Sharif or else it will be a big sin which will cause difficulty for us to enter Heaven. May ALLAH (S.W.T) save and protect all of from such heinous crime/sin. Amin
Md.Zia-ul-Haque  

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate