Why do so many Muslims in the world hates America?

On the contrary, Muslims around the world generally admire America for its technology, liberty, education and accomplishments.  During the Arab Spring, protestors in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya used American social media to advocate many Western ideals, such as democracy.  However, as indicated in many polls, including a massive multiyear study by Gallup of Muslim majority countries, the concerns many people have with America relate to foreign policy issues, such as its previous support for some of these dictators, such as Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, as well as wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. This sentiment is sometimes expressed in religious terms, as with the protests by Muslims in different countries against the film Innocence of Muslims , which denigrates the Prophet Muhammad. Many American Muslims have pointed to the fact that these protests may be more related to American foreign policy and marginalization than to merely the film. Views that are critical of American foreign policy and hegemony are not exclusive to Muslims, but have been expressed in polls of many nations around the world, including European countries. Many Americans themselves are critical of American foreign policy, including the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is important for all people to distinguish between the actions of any government and the will of its people, which are often at odds.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)