Is there a conflict between being a Muslim and an American?

No, there is no conflict between being a Muslim and an American. This is like asking if there is a conflict between being a Christian and an American. One is a national identity and the other is a religious identity. Both impact one’s life.

Today, second and multiple-generation Americans make up a significant segment of the Muslim population in America. For these American-born Muslims, this is their first and only home; they are entirely American, and, in the spirit of the First Amendment, freely chose Islam as their religion. This is true as well for naturalized Muslims who choose to make America their home.

While issues such as being able to pray or wear a headscarf at work may be challenging in some situations, these are often easily addressed through simple accommodations such as allowing Muslim employees to pray at work. Just like any other religious minority in the America's long history of religious diversity, American Muslims practice their faith while living as Americans.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)