Islam/Soul

Question
I am very much interested in spiritual ideas. What is the definition of soul in the Quran and what is its nature?

Answer
Dear Brother,
Assalam-O-Alaikum,
Soul is the ever lasting living object and that death of man/woman will occur/cause when, by the orders of ALLAH (SWT), it departs from the body of a man/or woman to find its place in Aalam-E-ILLIN or Aalam-E-Sizzin.Almighty Allah has said in Holy Quran " They ask you about the Soul. Tell Them The Soul Is a Command Of MY Lord And You Have Not Been Given Knowledge But A Little." (AL QURAN 17:85). Spiritual knowledge can be acquired by Nafl Ibadat after complying with all Farz or recommended things commanded by ALMIGHTY ALLAH (S.W.T)
Wassalams,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate