Islam/Stop misguiding people!!

Question
QUESTION: You said in your description that if a person is ill, then he should go to a doctor, not to a computer expert. You miserably failed to realize that the same logic can be applied to you.

If a Christian wants to learn about Islam, then he should learn about Islam from a Mufti or Islamic scholar, not from a christian who lies!! The reason we Muslims learn about christianity from our scholars is because they have more knowledge about christianity and the bible more than christian scholars themselves. Our scholars like Dr. Zakir naik have defeated numerous christian scholars like Pastor Ruknuddin Henry and Dr.William Campbell very badly in those debates. Those christian scholars were literally sweating and shivering in those debates. You can see those debates online.

A christian like you have less than zero knowledge about Islam. I have seen your previous answers and all of them are misguiding and misleading. Many of your allegations have already been refuted by our scholars. Before you post any anti-islamic content, please be aware that I will not read it because I know that you are a misguided person trying to misguide others. You have no knowledge about Islam. You are in a wrong category. I request you to change your category because you are not enough knowledgeable to volunteer in this category. I appeal allexperts to remove this person from this category. He is spreading lies about Islam.

ANSWER: Dear Yousuf,

Peace to you!

Thank you for your message. Please show me with references where I lied. Your allegation will not stand up if you cannot proof it with facts.

You mentioned Dr Zakir Naik. He has been caught on camera talking lies here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV96bGZKVTQ

Why should anyone listen to him?

Kind regards,

A. Abraham

QUESTION: Zakir naik has already clarified this. The uploader of this video is ignorant.

I would urge you to read my answer completely in order to understand what Zakir naik really said.

First of all, that video is probably uploaded by a liar himself. These Islam haters are very well known to lie about scholars and spread these lies. We can clearly see that the video is edited into half. The words of Zakir naik in the video are his half words. As far as the videos is concerned, I would like to make it very clear that every country has its own policy. Zakir naik is not contradicting here. He just says that SOME countries don't allow propagation of other religions. Every country has its own policy. If Saudi Arabia does not allow other religion that doesn't mean that other Muslim countries don't allow other religions too. MANY Muslim countries allow Non-Muslims to practice and propagate their religion. For example, Pakistan is a home to a lot of Non-Muslim population, and there are thousands of churces in Pakistan. Many christians celebrate christmas and easter. In fact, Muslims have always cared about their rights. You can see thousands of churches in pakistan and many Muslim countries. IF ANY MUSLIM HARMS THEM, THEN WILL BE DOING WRONG. As far as Saudi Arabia is concerned, the reason Saudi Arabia does not allow propagation of other religion is because Saudi Arabia is a cantonment area for Muslims. If there is a cantonment area in the US, then no one can say, "Why are you prohibiting me from entering that area?" Similarly, Saudi Arabia is a cantonment are for Muslims. Therefore, it has such policies. This has been clarified by Dr.Zakir Naik himself
see these videos:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOCi5fZaowo

Moreover, this has been clarified by Dr.Zakir himself:-

"1. All citizens are not permitted in the cantonment area

I am a citizen of India. Yet, I am not permitted to enter certain restricted areas like the cantonment. In every country there are certain areas where even a citizen of that country cannot enter. For instance, a common citizen cannot enter the cantonment area without a special permission. Only a citizen who is enrolled in the military or those who are connected with the defence of the country are allowed in that area. Similarly Islam is a Universal Religion for the entire world and for all human beings. The cantonment areas of Islam are the two holy cites of Makkah and Madinah. Here only those who believe in Islam and are involved in the defence of Islam i.e. the Muslims are allowed.

It would be illogical for a common citizen to object against the restriction on entering a cantonment area. Similarly it is not appropriate for non-Muslims to object against the restriction on non-Muslims against entering Makkah and Madinah.

2. Visa to enter Makkah and Madinah

a. Whenever a person travels to a foreign country he has to first apply for a visa i.e. the permission to enter that country. Every country has its own rules, regulations and requirements for issuing a visa. Unless their critera are satisfied they will not issue a visa.

b. One of the countries which is very strict in issuing a visa is the United States of America, especially when issuing visas to citizens of the third world. They have several conditions and requirements to be fulfilled before they issue a visa.

c. When I visited Singapore, it was mentioned on their immigration form - death to drug traffickers. If I want to visit Singapore I have to abide by the rules. I cannot say that death penalty is a barbaric punishment. Only if I agree with their requirements and conditions will I be permitted to enter the country.

d. The Visa the primary condition required for any human being to enter Makkah or Madina is to say with his lips, Laila ha illallah Muhammad ur Rasulullah meaning that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad (Pbuh) is His Messenger."

Source:- http://islamicvoice.com/january.99/zakir.htm

If you read the Islamic history, Muslims have always faced the problems of hypocrites. These hypocrites pretended as if they have embraced islam but in reality, they were the enemies of Islam. Muslims can not afford these consequences again. Therefore, Saudi Arabia does not allow non-Muslims to propagate any other religion or allow any non-Muslim to enter the Holy cities of Makkah and Madinah.

Answer
Dear Yousuf,

Thanks for your reply. I have a couple of remarks regarding it.

While I do understand your reasoning for Christians not being in Mekkah, it is not addressing the main point, that Christians are not allowed to preach the Gospel in any Muslim country openly to non Christians. While Islam gives them the right to preach and practice it privately among fellow Christians it does not understand that a vital part of the Christian belief is commanded by Jesus Christ himself here:

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.    Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Matthew 28:18-20

Therefore, by definition, the fact that Islam grants Christians to practice their religion among themselves only, contradicts Jesus's command to preach the Gospel to all nations.

Furthermore, please consider the following facts:

Zimmis and Religious Practices

Muslims believe that the Zimmis are Mushrikun (polytheists) for they see the belief in the Trinity as belief in three gods. Islam is the only true religion, they claim. Therefore, to protect Muslims from corruption, especially against the unforgivable sin of shirk (polytheism), its practice is forbidden among Muslims, because it is considered the greatest abomination. When Christians practice it publicly, it becomes an enticement and exhortation to apostasy. It is significant here to notice that according to Muraghi, Zimmis and infidels are polytheists and therefore, must have the same treatment.
According to Muslim jurists, the following legal ordinances must be enforced on Zimmis (Christians and Jews alike) who reside among Muslims:
1)
Zimmis are not allowed to build new churches, temples, or synagogues. They are allowed to renovate old churches or houses of worship provided they do not allow to add any new construction. "Old churches" are those which existed prior to Islamic conquests and are included in a peace accord by Muslims. Construction of any church, temple, or synagogue in the Arab Peninsula (Saudi Arabia) is prohibited. It is the land of the Prophet and only Islam should prevail there. Yet, Muslims, if they wish, are permitted to demolish all non-Muslim houses of worship in any land they conquer.
2)
Zimmis are not allowed to pray or read their sacred books out loud at home or in churches, lest Muslims hear their prayers.
3)
Zimmis are not allowed to print their religious books or sell them in public places and markets. They are allowed to publish and sell them among their own people, in their churches and temples.
4)
Zimmis are not allowed to install the cross on their houses or churches since it is a symbol of infidelity.
5)
Zimmis are not permitted to broadcast or display their ceremonial religious rituals on radio or television or to use the media or to publish any picture of their religious ceremonies in newspaper and magazines.
6)
Zimmis are not allowed to congregate in the streets during their religious festivals; rather, each must quietly make his way to his church or temple.
7)
Zimmis are not allowed to join the army unless there is indispensable need for them in which case they are not allowed to assume leadership positions but are considered mercenaries.

REFERENCES
1.   Abdullah, Najih Ibrahim Bin, The Ordinances of the People of the Covenant and the Minorities in an Islamic State, Balagh Magazine, Cairo, Egypt, Volume 944, May 29, 1988; Volume 945, June 5, 1988.
2.   Al Muslimun, Vol. 8; issue No, 418; Friday 2, 5, 1993.
3.   Doi, `Abdur Rahman I.; Shari`a: The Islamic Law; Taha Publishers; London UK; 1984.
4.   Mawdudi, S. Abul `Ala', The Rights of Non-Muslims in Islamic State, Islamic Publications, LTD. Lahore, Pakistan. 1982
5.   Muraghi, Abdullah Mustapha, Islamic Law Pertaining to Non-Muslims, Library of Letters. Egypt. Undated

The video of Dr Naik is edited, not to lie, but to make the point that in one Western audience he says Muslim countries are wrong to forbid the preaching of the Gospel to non Muslims and to the other Pakistani audience he says they must not be allowed to preach falsehood, meaning the Gospel. This is just a fact everybody can see.

Why do you think numerous Muslims have declared Dr Naik a Kafir as you can see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wfREFRPWcc

If any of the above facts do hurt and anger you, please forgive me, that was not my intention. I just want to pass on truth to you.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham