Islam/stress

Question
Aslamualikum... i just wanted to ask what should i read because i am always feel restless, and stress almost everyday around evening time. i also started praying but i still feel very stressful its like i have no aim in life although i have college and job which keeps me busy but whenever i am free i feel restless. its like i don't have peace of heart. Thank you

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Stress has got nothing to do with peace of mind.

Well, you will be definitely stressed working as well as studying & the best way to get rid of
stress is to meditate in a relaxed posture & recite the smallest Sura of the Koran with a clear understanding of it. Inshallah, you will get over the stress soon.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed