Islam/Umarh or Hajj with Step Mother.

Question
Assalam-o-Alaikum Sir,

Hope you are fine by the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH (S.W.T). Please advise me do I go on Umrah and Hajj with my step mother. Kindly guide in the light of Quran and Sunnah. Your immediate reply in this regard will be appreciated.

Regards

Jahanzaib Bhatti

Answer
Walaikum Assalam,
At the out set I must congratulate you for your plan to go for Umrah and Hajj. I  request you to accept my heartfelt thanks for taking your step mother.As she is your Mahram therefore there is no bar from Islamic point of view to go for HaJJ or to other places with her.
Please pray for me, my wife,children and grand children after reaching Madina Sharif and Macca Sharif.
Wassalams and Regards,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate