Does putting on clothing which contains DRIED impurity (najasat) like urine or seminal fluid make it obligatory to wash one's body before going for Salat? Undoubtedly, one needs to put on clean and pure clothes for Salat. But my question relates to the washing of body areas that came in contact with the contaminated clothing.

I read somewhere that impurity (najis) is only transmitted from an 'impure' object due to the property of 'wetness', for example, if the body of the person or the clothes being put on are wet. So, this makes me think that no washing will be required. Am I right?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

such questions are something that will create doubts. However to remove any guilt or doubt - one should wash the portion that supposedly came in contact with najis object.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.