Islam/What the difference?

Question
Okay, so I recently been reading the Interpretation of the Meanings of the Noble Qur'an in the English Language online which I can order online I planned on ordering it from Amazon but saw the Holy Quran in English translation. I like it in English translation but saw "The Holy Quran: English translation of Muslims first book" but I rather than say God I prefer Allah. Should it matter or not because I already know that Allah is GOD? I still prefer to read Allah in text instead of just God because just reading God makes me feel like I'm kinda reading the Bible a little bit. Also, I'm a new convert and been an official Muslim for a week. Which should I buy? The Holy Quran one is cheaper but I don't want to make it about money. I went to Rite Aide and brought a pack of three $10 cards equivalent to $30. I just need advice and seek knowledge. I just want to order a book because I'm sick of reading on a computer and prefer to read a book and travel with it. I actually have to read Hamlet but I read it without caring of my understanding. It's for English class but I ACTUALLY read the Quran with care. I'm in the middle of Chapter 2 (V:142/286) . What should I do or what should I order? Also, it's hard for me to find a Mosque or Masjid that's open unless I should wait for the snow to melt away. There is one but it's a Nation of Islam mosque and I believe I'm Traditional.

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Please send an email to us at ALHIKMAT@ALHIKMAT.COM and we will send you a Qur'aan and some Islamic literature Inshaa Allaah Aameen.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar