My husband and i have recently married.we are very happy and content..there have been no issues whatsoever..but recently we were talking about each others past..our time before getting married, the conversation turned abit deadly..
He asked me whether i had an affair before marriage or not.. which i had..before knowing him..i didnt want to tell him i stayed quite..
He then said that tom u will tell me give me an answer..and if u lie nau understand that it will be talak on you..
But then he never asked me the question about the affair..he never mentioned the topic again and neither did i..
So does this affect our nikkah in any way?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Very simple.
Ask him to take back his words.
Such complicated questions need a jury/bench to answer. Its best you take vies from other scholars.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

"Tum To Sayyed Bhi Ho Mirza Bhi Ho sUFI Bhi Ho
 Tum Sabhi Kuch Ho Batao Ke Musalman Bhi Hu ?"

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.