Islam/Divorce..Please help

My wife is turning my life into living hell.. i dont want to resort to violence.. i just want to divorce her...yes i tried talking to her she says she wont listen..

she is not interested in marriage by herself..

however i was registered only under nikah nama ..not any marriage acts..

i want to know if i will lose any property (cause i have property) if i divorce her..

i know Muslim procedure according to quran and hedees..but in india it seems the wife will get 50 % of husbands property.. i dont want to do that.. is this true ?

do i need to go to court for divorce and lose 50 % of my property if i am only retested under nikah nama and not any marriage acts ..or only a qazi will can do it ? and we can divorce according to islam and hadees

As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a salaam whenever we come
across or write each other.

Well, you have not given the reason for divorcing your wife and also no detail on how long both of you have been been married till now and if you are having children.

Did you and your wife sit through any marriage counselling or not.

Divorce is one act that the Almighty Allah hates, but allowed only under extreme irrevocable

Before both of you take this extreme step, would you mind calling me as am also in AP and you
both can explain in detail as to why you want to get divorced.

My cell # is 9849026154, please do not hesitate to contact me as Inshallah I may try to resolve
the issue/differences between you both amicably.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce