Islam/forgiveness

Question
QUESTION: I have done bad sins. There was a man that I want to marry and once his parents were not his house and he invited me inside his house and we kissed/hugged. Also once my parents were not in the house and I invited him over. I feel very bad and I want to repent from this however I am scared that I need to tell my parents and tell his parents so thy can forigve us because we had done this in their houses. What should I do? Can allah forgive me or do I have to tell both parents and ask for forgiveness for having done such and such in their houses? In Islam if two sins happended at the same time (kissing a man and going inside someones house without permission)are the two sins linked in respect to forgivness? Can Allah forgive one sin and one sin not (because I abused the rights of people- went inside their house withot permoission)? Thank you

ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM

Actually, I out of town on a Dawah trip Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

QUESTION: Walaikum Al salam,

You never answered my question also, is it haram to ask questions online about your past sins as you are exposing your sins?

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

If you make sincere tauba and repentance - then Allaah will forgive  Inshaa Allaah Aameen.
No! It is not haram to ask questions about your past sins if the questioner is not  known Inshaa Allaah Aameen

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar