Islam/insearch of peace

Question
aasalamu aalaikum

I am insearch of peace, i understand i can find it only through namaz. i want to share the situation i am in. i was into a relationship for 5years and now she has left me alone which i never expected it to happen. i always considered her the most important person in my life.
now that we broke up i am not able to move on. i tried following the salah. i found peace but i am unable to be steadfast. my mind deviates. .please help me. .i am really in a very bad situation that my minds pushes me to commit suicide which is a major sin.

because of all this i am unable to focus on anything, i dont wish to talk to my frnz, i dont wish to mingle with my frnz, i dont wish to hangout, i have lost myself completely. .

i feel pain every second. tears roll down every now and then. .my mind and heart is more of like a girls nature. i want to change this. i dont want to be so soft. i want to be strong. please help me. .how do i get rid of this pain?

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

I recommend that you get up and pray Tahajjud everyday and ask Allaah for Hidaya and to forget her etc, plus you must read a lot of DAROOD SHAREEF Inshaa Allaah. In a few days or immediately  Allaah will resolve your problem Inshaa Allaah Aameen.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar