Islam/interfaith marriage

QUESTION: Respected sir,
I am from a hindu family however I am not a polythiest and believe in the concept of one god for all...Lately After reading Geeta I have also started avoiding demigod worshipping. And I truly want to establish a strong pious bond with the almighty and follow his instructions. I truly believe that this human birth is given to us for a reason and I pray to god that I succeed in achieving that following a right path with strong willpower and devotion towards God almighty. I started observing fasts on Monday to request god to guide me as I had many doubts regarding the rituals followed in our religion which are not even mentioned in Bhagwat Geeta. I am now in love with a muslim boy who loves me a lot and we really want to take this to the next level, i.e, mariage but want to achieve this following the right path as we want to seek blessings of God in this. we are very mature and understanding and have high regards for each other besides affection and I know our association will help us grow to be a better human beings. we initially tried really hard not to feel like this for each other and we even avoided each other. but I think it was destined to happen ...despite we being two very strong individuals who never wanted to fall in love at all still we are so samilar as individuals that we got connected magically. our thinking was so different from the people around us that we eventually got together and started sharing our feelings and thoughts about soceity, religion and many such stuff...its been two years now and we also thought that if it is at all a fling it will soon vanish but we still feel the same for each other and and the bond has grown stronger. I never wanted to take an impetuous decision because it is not just the question of we two but also our present families and in case we marry our future generation as well..I have not just read geeta but also a lot about islam and found my ideologies so similar that i was suprised by the fact. Now the problem is our families...even though i am not like other hindu followers still i don't know how we will convince his parents and also mine. after feeling so strong for each other for so long i don't think its "dharma' to change my way just because its gonna be really tough i think even if its going to be tough we have to face it and go on to make it a success ofcourse following the right path. Now kindly guide what you have to suggest me on this and how we should explain our parents and convince them to accept this and seek their blessing for the same.

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

All praise and thanks to Allah/God/Ishwar who has opened your heart to the truth.
I believe the person whome you love is the one who can marry you once you revert to Islam.
I suggest you to first revert to islam and then think of marrying him.
Further your reverting to islam should be based on pure love for Allah/God alone.

who is a beleiver/momin/believer/momeen

[Quran 23:1] Successful indeed are the believers.

[Quran 23:2] Those who offer their Salat (5 times obligatory prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness.

[Quran 23:3] And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk).

[Quran 23:4] And those who pay the Zakat (obligatory charity)

[Quran 23:5] And those who guard their chastity.

[Quran 23:6] Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;

[Quran 23:7] But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors.

[Quran 23:8] Those who are faithfully true to their Amanat (all the duties which Allah has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts etc.) and to their covenants.

[Quran 23:9] And those who strictly guard their Salawat. (obligatory prayers)

[Quran 23:10] These are indeed the inheritors.

[Quran 23:11] Who shall inherit the Firdaus (Paradise). They shall dwell therein forever.

[Quran 23:57] Verily! Those who live in awe for fear of their Lord.

[Quran 23:58] And those who believe in the Ayat (verses/signs) of their Lord.

[Quran 23:59] And those who join not anyone (in worship) as partners with their Lord.

[Quran 23:60] And those who give that (their charity) which they give (and also do other good deeds) with their hearts full of fear, because they are sure to return to their Lord (for reckoning).

[Quran 23:61] It is these who race for the good deeds, and they are foremost in them.

[Quran 8:4] It is they who are the believers in truth. For them are grades of dignity with their Lord, and forgiveness and a generous provision (Paradise).

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: Respected Sir,

I am grateful for your quick response. I really want to know if I am not an idol worshipper and believe in allah and his principles does there remain a need of conversion because i believe in the word "acceptance". I am a complete devotee and believe its the spirituality that connects us to God...If you understand God and his instructions then there is no need to typecast yourself in any of the religions.
Every child on this earth is God's creation and I truly believe God loves them all equally. Hardly any Hindu knows that converting Islam is the only way to reach God..God has given them birth in a particular community and so they have no choice then following what they learn from their parents and so if they follow his actual instructions which is same in all the religions..then I guess that is what God wants.If not then why did God made other religions? nothing happens against his will. I read a lot and fortunately I met a guy who made me learn about Islam but sir...There are so many Hindus who never get to know Islam's principles at all...Islam is such a beautiful religion but there are many people who call themselves muslims but they live a life which is so much against islamic principles, and seeing those people hardly any hindu would like to get into islam because they never get to know the real thing. Then why did god say that non-muslim people will go to hell ?
I am really sorry if I am offending any of your ideas and feelings...I am merely inquisitive to know from a scholar and that is why i am asking you everything which is in my heart and my mind...Kindly apologise if anything I said seems harsh. I really need answers for my questions to let me decide whole heartedly the right path.

Indeed I will try to clear your each and every doubt with regards to religion.

Please feel free to ask as much questions as possible in order to clear your confusion. I wont mind even if the question is harsh in nature and you please make sure you do not miss any points which is not clarified.

The problem you are facing is that your scriptures fail to give you accurate information about the purpose of life / relationship between God and human being and the purpose of entire creation.

In the first place I will suggest you watch Mr Khalid yasin Video " The purpose of Life "

Its indeed very informative and very accurate. He has reverted from Christianity.

1. Yes everybody is Gods creation. But the problem with humans is that God has give us free will. While other creations follow exactly what they are programmed for (like the sun/moon etc) - humans do what they think of. They are free to eat/drink/worship based on their personal choice and understanding.

God will never enforce his laws on any human. Its our choice to follow or reject the true faith. However God does indeed show his signs to every human being. Many people follow those signs and revert to the guided path of success but many don't.

[Quran 2:221] ... But Allah (God) beckons by His Grace to the Garden (of bliss) and forgiveness, and makes His Signs clear to mankind: That they may celebrate His praise.

[Quran 6:112] Likewise did We appointed for every Messenger/prophet an enemy,- evil ones (shayateen) among men and jinns, inspiring each other with adorned speech as a delusion (deception). If your Lord had so willed, they would not have done it, so leave them alone with their fabrications.

[Quran 26:221] Shall I inform you (O people!) upon whom the Shay‚tin (devils) descend?

[Quran 26:222] They descend on every lying (one who tells lies), sinful person.

[Quran 26:223] Who gives ear (to the devils and they pour what they may have heard of the unseen from the angels), and most of them are liars.

[Baqara 2:204] There is the type of man whose speech about this world's life May dazzle you, and he calls Allah/God to witness about what is in his heart; yet is he the most contentious of enemies.

[Baqara 2:205] When he turns his back, His aim everywhere is to spread mischief through the earth and destroy crops and cattle. But Allah/God loveth not mischief.

[Baqara 2:206] When it is said to him, "Fear Allah/God", He is led by arrogance to (more) crime. Enough for him is Hell;-An evil bed indeed (To lie on)!

[Baqara 2:207] And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah/God: And Allah/God is full of kindness to (His) devotees.

[Baqara 2:208] O you who believe! Enter into Islam whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the evil one; for he is to you an avowed enemy.

[Baqara 2:209] If you backslide after the clear (Signs) have come to you, then know that Allah/God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

[Quran 53:39] That man can have nothing but what he strives for;
[Quran 53:40] That (the fruit of) his striving will soon come in sight:
[Quran 53:41] Then will he be rewarded with a reward complete;
[Quran 53:42] That to your Lord is the final Goal;

[Rad 13:11] ...... Verily never will Allah/God change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls).

[Quran 30:4]..... With Allah/God is the Decision, in the past and in the Future...........

[Quran 17:85] ... of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)"

[Quran 67:1] Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things has Power;

[Quran 67:2] He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed; and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;

[Quran 2:2] This is the book; in it is guidance, sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah;

[Quran 2:6] As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

[Quran 6:148] Those who give partners (to Allah) will say: "If Allah had wished, we should not have given partners to Him, nor would our fathers: nor should we have had any taboos." So did their ancestors argue falsely, until they tasted of Our wrath. Say: "Have you any (certain) knowledge? If so, produce it before us. you follow nothing but conjecture: you do nothing but lie."

[Quran 6:149] Say: "With Allah is the argument that reaches home: if it had been His Will, He could indeed have guided you all."  

I think I have writte a lot and you may have not much time to read more. so I am closing now.

Please do reply and ask again things that have been missed.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.