Islam/Business Investment Halal or Haram called 'WakeUpNow'

Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatu...InshaaAllah TaAla...I need fatawa on a business that I invested into. It is called WakeUpNow. Is it permissible or is it haram? WakeUpNow is a software solution company. It is basically a VIP membership to software that can help you save on things like vacations, car rentals, taxs, finances (it consolidates your financial debt and makes it easier to pay off past loans etc.), you get 22% off Verizon and AT&T phone bills, a language program (you can learn any language you want to for free), anti-virus protection program, food discounts and coupons, and the marketplace program (where you can type in what you are searching for and you can find discounts at outside stores for food, clothing, home appliances, etc.), which is where my first doubt is found. I typed in pork and it found some places where you could find pork at discount prices. The marketplace does not actually sell pork but it helps you find discounts on any and almost everything. Pork is not one of its products but does that scenario make the whole business investment haram? WakeUpNow also has a Newsstand program where you get 3 free magazine subscriptions a month. This is where my second doubt arises...The Newsstand doesn't advertise pornographic magazines but there are some magazines on there where women are not dress Islamically "fully covered". The Newsstand program is one of its products but the magazines are being advertised on there. Does that scenario make the business investment haram? I need an answer as soon as possible inshaAllah. Jazakallahu Khairun. AbdunNur.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother Abdul Nur,

All these investments options that you been asking is something which does not stay for long term. Its good in the beginning with attractive benefits and then later they run away with your money.

So I will suggest you to stay away from such things leave alone haram or halaal.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.