Islam/fasakh

Question
My fasakh was granted last week. if me and my husband sleeps together during my iddah period are we husband and wife again. and is it a sin.

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other whenever we come across or write each
other.

Under what circumstances you sought the divorce? And please go through the below verses I n the Koran
on divorce and come to me of still have any doubts.
Basic principle on divorce in the Koran(al-Baqarah, verse 231 and al-Nisa ' verse 35. (al-Baqarah, verse 229),
(Surah al-Mujadalah, verses 1-4), (Surah Al- Baqarah, verse 226) (Surah al-Nur, verses 6-9)

Coming to your question, if both of already slept with an intention to reunite as husband & wife then your
divorce is null & void.

In case you both slept to satisfy your lust, then you both have committed a sin for which sincere daily repentance
should start begging the Almighty Allah for mercy & forgiveness, with the divorce being in vogue.

I don't know much on your marital affairs and children you have, but as a well wisher and you both having slept
together during Iddah and if there is any slightest room for reconciliation in continuing the marital life, then give
make a sincere attempt again. Inshallah the Almighty Allah will forgive and guide you both to a blissful happy
married long life once again.

Are you an Asian or African origin living in EU?

For faster replies please add in the Whatssap or viber or Wechat or tango this cell # +919849026154.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam
as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed