Islam/muslim's migration to a nonmuslim land

asalamoalikum sir!
i graduated from medical college last year in Pakistan. after completing my internship i intend to go to USA for higher speality training programme which extends over the course of 5 to 8 years. but i am unsure about ruling of islam regarding my migration to a non muslim land. keeping in view the facts that culture and society of my home country pakistan are far from islamic. but nonetheless its a muslim country where we hear adhan 5 times a day with easy access to mosques. if i pursue my training in pakistan clearly i would be able to practice islam with ease. i would not say that i am a pious religious man. i have my flaws but i always try to be a devout servant of Allah. i want to go to usa for sake of far better speciality training, a far better income and a prstigious degree which is accepted anywhere in the world for job oppurtunities. but extensive training schedule of medical residency very often does not allow medical residents to pray on time let alone praying in masjid which most probably would be out of question.  it gets much more difficult to observe fasts of Ramadhan as compared to pakistan... i cannot get this guarrantee that non muslim society in US hospital would be accomodating to my religious practices. moreover many different kinds of evils prevail in their society, i dont know how easy or difficult it is to protect oneself from them... pakistan is not completely devoid of such evils but still they are not practiced openly. keeping in view all these circumstances does islam allows me to go to USA?? i desperately want to go there to make my carreer and achieve a degree which improves the chances of a good quality life anywhere in the world. but i am scared that i may invoke wrath of Allah Almighty by doing so ,which will lead to my disaster. please guide me....

You are allowed to migrate to a Non Muslim country once you maintain your Faith and 10 million Muslims in America enjoy the highest pinnacle if faith and profession. Most universities have MSA that supports your Islamic practises and religious acomodation is an equality policy in all these institutions.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.