Islam/i really need to know the meaning of this dream

Question
assalam moulaikoum...i had a dream about myself wearing a black hijab and a black jilbab. I was walking and there was no expression on my face .Jazzakallah

Answer
Dear Kainat,

Peace to you! Thank you for sharing your dream. I prayed for an interpretation and here are the thoughts that came to my mind:

There is someone (a person or an organization) in your life who wants you to become a more practicing Muslim. Is that correct? This is what the wearing of a black hijab and a black jilbab symbolizes.

The fact that you have no expression on your face in that dream symbolizes that you just conform to that pressure without being convinced it is the right thing to do.

Here is what you should do to avoid the above hypocritical state. Your prophet said, 'seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave.' If you want to wholeheartedly and joyfully become a better Muslim you need to be personally convinced of that way being the right way. The best step is to look at the sources of God's Scriptures, the Torah, Zabur and Injeel to see what foundations they laid upon which later the Qur'an was introduced.

I can offer you the first of six easy e-mail lessons on the main message of the previous books. If you would like to receive it, set your answer to 'private' and send me an e-mail address to which I can send a word doc. lesson. Unfortunately, this forum does not allow for attachments.

I shall look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham