Islam/Is sex doll haram

QUESTION: Assalamualaikum,im a teenager,and as we know teens are always horny and my question is,,is having sex with a sex dolls haram will it consider as fornication?

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Is it just a thought in your mind or you are planning to have sex with a doll ?

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: I want to buy the doll and have sex with it And I'm serious about getting it..I'm sick and tired of masturbating!,I really want to call up a prostitute to my house and do it with her..but I know that is zina,and allah hate it and it is a big instead I'm now getting a sex is it haram?(haram or not haram I'm still going to buy it!!)

I cannot say haram or halaal since its just an equipment and its like doing masturbation with an aided approach.

However you wont get satisfaction from it still and I suggest you marry asap.

Also please recite astaghfarullah and abstain from talks that lead to sexual arousal.

[Quran 24:32] Marry those among you who are single, or the virtuous ones among yourselves, male or female: if they are in poverty, Allah (God) will give them means out of His grace: for Allah (God) encompasseth all, and he knoweth all things.

[Quran 24:33] Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah (God) gives them means out of His grace.....

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 062, Hadith Number 004.
Narated By 'Abdullah : We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.