Islam/confusing question

Question
asalamo alakum i am very confused to ask a question i have nikkah and my rukhsati is after few month ist confusion is that once my husband was very angry becuz i was not picked up here call then he send me sms in anger that meri talaq hai: after few days whenever my husband get angery then he just say me that iam giving talaq to you.but when his angerness finished then he said me i wanted to say you that i will talaq it does not mean that iam giving you talaq;my husband is totally unaware about the sensitivity of this word.now a days iam very confused what to do  because iam not assure that which words actually he has been used and how many timees.my husband is not acepting that i have use word talaq to give you ,now what i have to do pls help me i love my husband alot

Answer
Dear Sister,
Assalam-o-Alaikum,
Just go through Sura Nisa to find out the process of Talaq or divorce.However,there is lot of difference  between the word "will give" and "given." Your husband had said that he would divorce you (  Would give you talaq)but never said that he has given you talaq or divorced you. That apart he has not given you triple talaq and therefore your marriage "Nikha" still exists. ALHAMDULILLAH. Kindly be obedient to your husband so that he never uses such bad/worst/harmful words in future. May your married life be happy.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque  

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate