Islam/First bribe

I have taken bribe and now am very guilty about it. I want to pay for this sin.
I was in a lot of trouble so please help me. I promise I.will not take bribe anymore.

It is good that you are repenting for your sin. Allah desires that His servants should repent and pray to HIM for forgiveness done knowingly or unknowingly. ALMIGHTY ALLAH LIKES TO FORGIVE HIS SERVANTS WHO PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS. You were in trouble for the reason that ALLAH wants that you should not commit such mistake (sin) in future. If possible and if you have the  means then donate the entire bribe amount to the poor Muslims though according to authentic Hadis Prophet of Islam had advised not to look at the religion of the person while giving him alms"
Brother, please seek forgiveness from Almighty from the core of the heart. INSHALLAH you will be forgiven by ALLAH. If your parents are alive then ask them also to Pray to ALLAH to forgive you.

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)