Islam/health insurance (Obama Care) in US

Answers in accordance with Hanafi fiqh is preferred.
1) Under recent health care act (ObamaCare), a person needs to pay fine ($95 in first year, $325 in 2nd year) if he doesn't have health insurance. Is it permissible to take health insurance in US under these circumstances? (note: In first year, the fine is usually less than insurance amount)  
2) Can Muslims get exemption from ObamaCare as Islam is against insurance? Certain religious sect (like Amish) can get exemption because of religious reason.

Dear brother,
Ans to question number.1: Islamic law has nothing to do with health care(Obama Care) But according to an authetic Hadish Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A) has said "Obey the Rule/Law of the country where you reside." Nothing is mentioned in Holy Quran or in Hadis Sharif prohibiting a Muslim to accept Health Insurance when such a policy is bernificial for the insurer/Muslim.
Answer to question number 2.: Brother, Islam is not against Health Insurance. Here I take the privilage to add that once Hazrat Musa (A.S) had asked Almighty Allah "Had I been Allah and if were you were Musa then what would have asked from me first." Allah said "Sound/Good Health and then wealth."

Brother please feel free to ask for any clarification any time you desire.
Md.Zia-ul-Haque, B.Sc, LLB, Alim (Cal)

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)