Islam/Qaza salahs

Asak,I am a revert n I have many qaza salahs left to be performed which I have no count of.I reverted in the year 2000.So I want to know how to calculate how many qaza salats are left to be performed and how many will I have to perform to be sure that I have no.backlog because I have lost count. Jazak Allah.
P.S.would there be people who have upto date n have no qaza ever.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Apologise for the great delay !

Welcome to the truth ! All praise and thanks to Allah who has opened your heart to the true path that leads to Paradise as wide as the heavens and the earth !!

You do not have to pray for the missed ones before reverting. But after reverting you have to offer the ones missed.

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 010, Hadith Number 571.
Narated By Anas : The Prophet said, "If anyone forgets a prayer he should pray that prayer when he remembers it. There is no expiation except to pray the same." Then he recited: "Establish prayer for My (i.e. Allah's) remembrance." (20.14).

Just offer the Fardh that has been missed. Since offering them altogether will be very difficult ....therefore I suggest you to offer as per your convenience.

Yes there are plenty of people who have no qaza at all. However slowly you will be able to overcome this situation don't worry ...just pray to Allah that he makes you a perfect Muslmah.

[Quran 29:45] Recite (O Prophet Muhammad) what has been revealed to you of the Book (the Quran), and perform As-Salat (5 times prayer). Verily, As-Salat prevents from Al-Fahsha (great sins) and Al-Munkar (disbelief) and the remembering  of (you by) Allah (in front of the angels) is greater indeed.And Allah knows what you do.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 0863.
Narated By AbuHurayrah

The first thing about which the people will be called to account out of their actions on the Day of Judgment is prayer. Our Lord, the Exalted, will say to the angels - though He knows better: Look into the prayer of My servant and see whether he has offered it perfectly or imperfectly. If it is perfect, that will be recorded perfect.

If it is defective, He will say: See there are some optional prayers offered by My servant. If there are optional prayer to his credit, He will say: Compensate the obligatory prayer by the optional prayer for My servant. Then all the actions will be considered similarly.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.