Islam/Question about hadith

Question
QUESTION: Assalamulaikum Dear Brother,

I red that a shia was quoting the following hadith:-

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 33 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

I never felt so jealous of any woman as I did of Khadija, though she had died three years before the Prophet married me, and that was because I heard him mentioning her too often, and because his Lord had ordered him to give her the glad tidings that she would have a palace in Paradise, made of Qasab and because he used to slaughter a sheep and distribute its meat among her friends.

Please can you explain this hadith? What does it really mean? Are all hadith of Sahih Bukhari 100% authentic? jazakallah. May Allah guide us all. Thank you.

ANSWER: Dear brother
Assalam-O-Alaikum.
You have raised a very Important/Serious question. One thing you must note that Hazrat Bukhari (R.A) had compiled Hadish Sharif about 400 years after the Wafat (Clinical Death) of Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A)and as such there is no doubt that  whatever is written as reference in Bukhari Sharif may not be correct/authentic. There is no doubt that jealous minded people can not enter Paradise unless forgiven by Almighty Allah. Prophet's wives are called Ummul Momenin means mothers of entire Muslim community and that their minds were jealous free. However if Hazrat Ayesha(A.S) had said so then it may taken in broad sense i.e she felt sorry and not jealous that her status was not equal to Hazrat Khadiza (A.S). It deserves mention here that Prophet's (S.W.A) uncle Hazrat Hamza(A.S)and Ummul Momenin Hazrat Khadiza(A.S) died in the same year and that Prophet (S.W.A) advised the Muslims to mourn their deaths for whole year. It is a major sin to compare Ummul Momenis with each other  but there is no doubt that status of  Ummul Momenin Hazrat Khadiza (A.S) is higher than others including many Sahabas (Companions)
I am neither Shia nor Sunni but a simple Muslim who has full and absolute faith on Ahle Bait Pak (A.S).
Brother please feel free to ask for any clarification.
Wassalams,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque
Md.Zia-ul-Haque

QUESTION: Salam,

First of all, the reason I am asking question is because I want to learn more about our religion of Islam. Seeking knowlege is the key of guidance. Seeking knowledge and understanding islam is my intention. I hope you can understand my point. Thank you for your explanation of hadith.

Secondly, you said that Prophet (PBUH)died clinical death. Can you explain the poisoning story which people quote from hadith? Many scholars say that a jewish lady tried to poison the Prophet (Peace be upon him). The companion who ate from it died on the spot but Prophet (PBUH) survived for 3 or 4 years and died from that poison later. Many scholars say that he (peace be upon him) died natural death. But how can a person die from poison 3 or 4 years later after consuming the poison? Please can you explain me in the light of authentic hadith and Quran that how did the prophet died as you said that he died "clinical death"? Thank you.

Thirdly, I want you to pray for my guidance to Allah because I am seeking knowledge about Islam and enlightement. Thank you.

Answer
Dear brother,
Assalam=O-Alaikum,
Thanks for your quest and thirst for knowledge.
Yes, Prophet Muhammed (S.W.A) had His Natural Death.
As a  student of Science I must make it clear that a poison
can not have an effect for 3 or 4 years. Hence Prophet did not die
on poison. I said Clinical Death because Prophets, Shahids and Allah's
Walis (Friends of Allah) do not die as Holy Quran says

"وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاء عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ"

Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the Shuhada's [martyrs'] glory is in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.
—Qur'an, Sura 3 (Al-i-Imran), Ayat 169 – 170

Please feel free to ask me for any other clarification to increase or enhance your knowledge.
Wassalams,
Md.Zia-ul-Haque  

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate