Islam/Question about Hadith

QUESTION: Assalamulaikum Dear Brother,

I red that a shia was quoting the following hadith:-

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 33 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

I never felt so jealous of any woman as I did of Khadija, though she had died three years before the Prophet married me, and that was because I heard him mentioning her too often, and because his Lord had ordered him to give her the glad tidings that she would have a palace in Paradise, made of Qasab and because he used to slaughter a sheep and distribute its meat among her friends.

Please can you explain this hadith? What does it really mean? Are all hadith of Sahih Bukhari 100% authentic? jazakallah. May Allah guide us all. Thank you.

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

This hadith explains the natural jealous behavior the women possess. There is nothing wrong in this hadith.

Further its important to understand on what grounds this hadith is quoted. What are they trying to prove on the basis of this hadith.

Furthermore - hadith is written/collected by men. Its just a dictionary to the quran. On its own it has no value. Hadith is beleoved to be authentic but not 100% because it was written few years after the Prophets departure.

However the Quran is 100% authentice. Hadith protects the quran from misinterpretation.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: Salam Brother,

Basically,I have red somewhere that shia view of Ayesha (PBUH) is unfavourable. That is why they quote hadiths from Sahih Bukhari etc to prove their point. However, you said that this hadith shows the natural jealous behavior the women possess. Do you really think that Nauzubuillah Ayesha (PBUH)was really jeolous of someone? That is because shias say so. They not only quote this but also similar hadiths like these from Sahih Al-bukhari. Sahih al bukhari also contains prophecies about day of judgment which all are fulfilled, way of praying etc. So, I don't think that Sahih al-bukhari is not authentic. But these sort of hadiths make some scholars doubt its authenticity. Do you really think these types of hadiths are authentic? There are many scholrs who say that it is 100% authentic. I may also ask few more questions. Thank you. Jazakallah.

ANSWER: Dear Brother,

Its the duty of shaitan to divide and misguide people. Since Allah has protected the Quran from any alterations and amendments - shaitan started exploiting and creating divisions in the followers of islam on the basis of Hadith.

You may have Shaitan successfully divided Islam and created two main sects  - Shia and Sunni.

One needs to understand and identify what is part of islam and what is not. We as the followers of islam will not be questioned about the beleifs of Mother Ayesha.

So its not in our jurisdiction to raise any comments or express any dissatisfaction over her personal beleifs.

However we will certainly be questioned by Allah over our actions - and over our obligatory (Farz) activities.

There is no point in arguing any person who has a different view about any person. The groups (shia/Sunni) was created after the Prophets departure. So one should follow islam as and what the Prophet left us with.

If anybody is unhappy with Mother Ayesha - its his personal choice and we should not indulge in argument etc.

Allah has prohibited making sects in Islam.

[Quran 6:159] “As for those who divide Their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.”

[Quran 4:59] "O you who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if you do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.  

[Quran 42:13] The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah - the which We have sent by inspiration to you - and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that you should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah/God, hard is the (way) to which you callest them. Allah/God chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

Therefore I will request you to stay away from such discussions as they are mere traps of shaitan.

So can we regard Sahih al-Bukhari and other hadith scriptures not 100% authentic? I've heard an Islamic scholar saying that Sahih al-Bukhari is not 100% authentic. But on the other hand, I have heard a shaykh saying that it is 100% authentic and each and every hadith in it can be trusted. As I mentioned earlier, there are many prophecies in Sahih al-bukhari which came true regarding day of judment and end of world. There are commandments, etc in it. So, what is the conclusion of hadith? What is your view on this subject? Can we really trust all narrations in Sahih al-bukhari and other hadith books without doubt?

Since it was written in the absence of Prophet Muhammed and no Islamic legal authority (Prophet's or messengers of Allah) could endorse its compilation - The authenticity of Shahi Bukhari will always be disputed.

hence we can treat it as a handbook which explains those verses of the Quran which may require further interpretation.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.