Islam/talaq

Question
i am very confused to ask a question i have nikkah and my rukhsati is after few month ist confusion is that once my husband was very angry becuz i was not picked up here call then he send me sms in anger that meri talaq hai: after few days whenever my husband get angery then he just say me that iam giving talaq to you.but when his angerness finished then he said me i wanted to say you that i will talaq it does not mean that iam giving you talaq;my husband is totally unaware about the sensitivity of this word.now a days iam very confused what to do  because iam not assure that which words actually he has been used and how many timees.my husband is not acepting that i have use word talaq to give you ,now what i have to do pls help me i love my husband alot

Answer
As salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with salaam
whenever we come across or write each other.

Looks like you both are immature and got married early and hardly have any
knowledge in Koran.

Your husband has no right to say such thing as Talaq on flimsy issues w/o valid
reasons and will not be valid. By doing like this he will bring wrath of the Almighty
Allah upon him. So ask him not to act immaturely and threaten you with Talaqs that
are not valid at all.

Both of you read Koran in the language both of you best understand.

Why your nuptial night delayed, is it due to the traditions/ customs in Pakistan?

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to
the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed