Islam/Wearing jewelry with Quraanic ayath

Salaam Sir,

Jewelry with Qraanic ayath and sorrah is allowd to wear? like lockets with ayat-ul-Kursi or rings or bracelet with Allah's name or something from Qura'an stamped on them? we ladies have some periodic days and wearing such things and going into bathroom/toilet wearing this kind of jewelry.
kindly guide us about this matter, that Allah's words are sacred and we have to respect them more our lives.

thanking you

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

you are correct. These things should never be worned as once a person goes to the toilet its insulting/offending islam.

Indeed the words of Allah are sacred. Its not a Muslim culture but a non-muslim culture to wear such emblems/designs which depict the religious figures or names.

AbuDawud Book 022, Hadith Number 3860.
Chapter : Not known.

Narated By Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As : I heard the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) say: If I drink an antidote, or tie an amulet, or compose poetry, I am the type who does not care what he does.

AbuDawud Book 029, Hadith Number 4209.
Chapter : Abandonment of wearing signetrings.

Narated By Anas b. Malik : I saw a signet-ring on the hands of the Prophet (pbuh) only for a day. The people then fashioned and wore (rings). The Prophet (pbuh) then threw it away and the people also threw (them).

AbuDawud Book 022, Hadith Number 3874.
Chapter : Not known.

Narated By Abdullah ibn Mas'ud : Zaynab, the wife of Abdullah ibn Mas'ud, told that Abdullah said: I heard the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) saying: spells, charms and love-potions are polytheism.

I asked: Why do you say this? I swear by Allah, when my eye was discharging I used to go to so-and-so, the Jew, who applied a spell to me. When he applied the spell to me, it calmed down. Abdullah said:

That was just the work of the Devil who was picking it with his hand, and when he uttered the spell on it, he desisted. All you need to do is to say as the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) used to say: Remove the harm, O Lord of men, and heal. Thou art the Healer. There is no remedy but Thine which leaves no disease behind

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.