Islam/wife relationship

Question
assalamu alikum in islam anal sex is allowed? if not how is possible to born child.what is muhammad sallahu alaihivasalam sunnah in this?reply me brother

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Brother,

sex in islam
------------

1. Sex should be done in a chaste manner and should not be inspired by shaitan. The pig-eaters and wine bogglers do sex like animals or worse than animals. Do not follow them. Do not have oral, facial sex at all. Just have sex like normally people do.

2. Allah has prohibited sex during menses, anal sex (sodomy).

3. Prior to intercourse please read the following dua: "bismillah alahumma janibnash shaitana wa janibish shitana ma razaqtana'( In the name of Allah - O Allah save both of us from shaitan and save what you will grant(offspring) from Shaitan)

InshAllah your offspring will be protected from the evil of shaitan.

4. Allah has permitted intercourse in all positions liked by partners.

5. If you wish to repeat intercourse then please take bath. If bath not possible then atleast do wudhu as per the sunnah of the prophet.

6. If you wish to sleep after sex but do not want to take bath, then one should do wudhu.

AbuDawud Book 001, Hadith Number 0219.
------------------------------
Chapter : Desireablity of performing ablution after intercourse if one desires to repeat it.

Narated By Abu Rafi' : One day the Prophet (pbuh) had intercourse with all his wives. He took a bath after each intercourse. I asked him: Apostle of Allah, why don't you make it a single bath? He replied: This is more purifying, better and cleaning.

AbuDawud Book 001, Hadith Number 0220.
------------------------------

Narated By Abu Sa'id al-Khudri : The Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: When any of you has intercourse with his wife and desires to repeat it, he should perform ablution between them.

Anal Sex
--------

AbuDawud Book 005, Hadith Number 2157.
------------------------------
Narated By AbuHurayrah : The Prophet (pbuh) said: He who has intercourse with his wife through her anus is accursed.

AbuDawud Book 023, Hadith Number 3895.
------------------------------
Chapter : The diviner.
Narated By Abu Hurairah : The Prophet (pbuh) said: If anyone resorts to a diviner and believes in what he says (according) to the version of Musa), or has intercourse with his wife (according to the agreed version) when she is menstruating, or has intercourse with his wife through her anus, he has nothing to do with what has been sent down to Muhammad (pbuh) - according to the version of Musaddad.

Birth Control/ contraception/ condom
-------------

Allah has prohibited killing of children out of poverty. Similarly not bearing children out of fear of poverty is also prohibited, as Allah says that it is he who provides sustenance for you as well as your children and you need not worry about it.

[Quran 6:151] Say: "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be kind and dutiful to your parents; kill not your children because of poverty -- We provide sustenance for you and for them. Come not near to Al-Fawahish (immoral sins) whether committed openly or secretly; and kill not anyone whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause. This He has commanded you that you may understand."

Bukhari Volumn 005, Book 059, Hadith Number 459.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Ibn Muhairiz : I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."

However you can use birth control methods such as condoms/contraceptive pills which are not harmfull to health.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Islam

Ahmer