Islam/advice

Question
QUESTION: Assalam mu alaykum. I am 27 years old and I find it so difficult to get married. Any man approaches me I get angry  for no reason I don't know why..  Some men are willing to ask me for marriage but they are so afarid. My parents & friends are asking me to marry on time but can not get a husband am so depressed... I don't know what is wrong with me but I believe Allah is testing my Faith please I need your prayers and advice so that my heart will not go astray.. Thank

ANSWER: ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Actually, I am out of the country  on a Dawah trip Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

--

QUESTION: Assalam mualaykum brother... Its ok I understand u.. Anyway you told me 2 remind u about answering my questions that I ask you...Thxs

Answer
ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB
Just make dua and have patience........Allaah will surely send the right person into you life .......try reading TAHAJJUD every night and ask Allaah for what you want   Inshaa Allaah

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

--

Islam

Islamic Scholar