Islam/Getting beautiful girl for marriage

HelloDear brother ASAK,

>>>Im muhmin from Poona. i love quran and Urantia book(do u heard that? please read Urantia book. please try once). Im looking a girl with beautiful outlook. Upto now im not at all getting any cute girl to also good looking.
even she is not so much deeni also no problem to me.

even she is  less faithful also no problem.i can train her to develope her faith. but now im frustrated still im not finding either christian or muslim(beautiful girl) to marry.

Im very much worried and stressful but no more help from allah side. Bangaladeshi Saudi or Irani muslim girls are ok to me. some how i have to achieve. some how..

please help me

Your problem is not Islamic. Uranta book is not Islamic literature.
For you marriage please contact a match maker of a matrimonial agency. You
may send your photo and bio graph by email

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate

By the Grace of Almighty Allah,being the only person in the world who is qualified Moulvi(Passed the Alim Examination Conducted By Madrasa Education Board) with Degrees in Science and Law I am,MASHALLAH,able to answer any question on Islamic Religion.That apart,I was in charge of Legal,Calcutta Office of Custodian of Enemy,Govt of India and Export Inspection Agency,Calcuuta, Ministry of Commerce,Govt of India from where I have retired on 31.3.2010,It is also therefore possible for me to answer questions on Indian Civil Law and Service Matters. Md.Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc,LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate Md,Zia-ul-Haque,B.Sc, LLB,Alim(Cal) Alim & Advocate

Stated in the above field.

Stated above

1. Quran-o-Hadis-er Aloke Pita-o-Matar Martoba (Bengali) 2. Milad Sharif (Transliterated to Bengali) 3. Shaheed-e-Karbala(Bengali) 4. Hazarat Maula Ali Muishkil Kusha -o- Papi Mabiya -o- Duschoroitro Taslima Nasrin(Bengali) 5. Ahl-e-Bayt Pak (AS) -o- Jahannami Mua'wiyah-o-Yazid (Bengali)

B.Sc, LLB, Alim(Cal)