Islam/Recitation

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2014-06-06 13:05:38
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to address each other with a salaam first as and when we come across or write to each other.

Tone of the Contact Prayers (Salat)

"17:110

Say, "Call Him God, or call Him Most Gracious; whichever name you use, to Him belongs the best names." You shall not utter your Contact Prayers (Salat) too loudly, nor secretly; use a moderate tone."

Hope it's clear from the above ayat in which tone salat is uttered.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and

guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest

of our life

Islam

Mufti Md.Zia-ul-Haque,Alim & Advocate